Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Another market day, another painting

Saturday March 19, 2011 Day 262

We set a record at the market this morning - we saw three people we knew. First we ran into Anne at the far end from where we entered the market, so we paused and chatted briefly. On the way back down the market, we stopped to buy some strawberries - they are really sweet and quite delicious. I heard a voice with a U.S. accent talking, and I realized that I recognized it. It turned out to be Sue, accompanied by Susan, both AWG members. We shared our strawberries with them since we had bought two kilos. We also bought fish for dinner this evening.
Look at the size of this dog at the market
We also bought some tulips and I painted again this afternoon - another 1-hour painting.

The photo from which I worked

My latest painting

No comments:

 
http://frenchlving.blogspot.com/