Thursday, March 10, 2011

High-definition engines?

Tuesday February 8, 2011 Day 223

Market day - we didn’t buy much except for some ham and a few vegetables. There was a vendor there whom we had not seen before. She had some interesting items for sale, including these tassels:




On the way back from the market, we saw this car, apparently in need of repairs.
Are they making engines in high definition now????

 When I got the AWG newsletter last week, I noticed a piece about the American Library in Montpellier. It is only open on Wednesday afternoons from 3-6 and is staffed by volunteers. I emailed Kim, who is in charge of it, and told her I might be interested in volunteering. She sent me back a reply with the schedule for the next several weeks. There are no openings until March, but I may try to sign up. I suppose I need to find the library first, however.

No comments:

 
http://frenchlving.blogspot.com/