Wednesday, March 23, 2011

AWG walking group

Friday February 25, 2011 Day 240

This morning, I experienced more nausea, followed by the loss of my breakfast into a large bowl. Sigh. We had planned to go to the AWG Walking group excursion, but I wasn’t sure I would make it. Roger also had some nausea, but he did not vomit. I blame it on the soy milk which, when I poured it down the drain, had lumps in it.

After I returned from the toilet, I realized I really felt quite okay, and we packed a lunch and got ready to go on the walk. I did check the soy milk in the refrigerator, and found that it had lumps in it, so I threw it out. I packed a yogurt-like dairy product and a small spoon in order to have something to eat if I got hungry before lunch. As it turned out, I was starving before we ever started out on the drive to the walking point, so I ate the yogurt in Maggie’s car and felt much better. The walk was nice, with Maggie, Jan, Mariannick, Roger and myself. It was a mild, sunny day, and we shed our jackets shortly into the walk. By the end of the walk, I was exhausted - too much up-and-down for me. I am beginning to feel like an old lady!


Check out the snowy peaks in the distance

No comments:

 
http://frenchlving.blogspot.com/