Saturday, December 11, 2010

Will she never get off her duff and quit cocooning???

Saturday December 4, 2010 Day 157

Yet another day indoors, doing virtually nothing. That is a pretty punny statement, as I spend a lot of time on my computer doing things in the virtual world, which gives new meaning to the term “doing virtually nothing.” Much better night last night. The weather continues in the single digits.

We skipped the Arceaux market today - my favorite market. This is where we usually buy our fruits, vegetables and it is a good market - lots of variety and lots of interesting things, always. I regret missing it today - Saturday’s market is always larger than Tuesday’s, full of variety and fun new things like the guy selling the herb grinders on Tuesday. But I will have to do without that, as I’d rather nurse my cold.

Below: The Comédie dressed for Christmas

No comments:

 
http://frenchlving.blogspot.com/