Sunday, October 31, 2010

Market day


26-10-2010
Originally uploaded by cspatrick
Tuesday, October 26, 2010 Day 118
I awoke this morning to a general feeling of malaise and had difficulty making myself get out of bed. We skipped the Peyrou and went to the market where we bought a good deal of fruit and some cheese. On our way back from the market, we passed this shop in the north African area we often walk through. I love the mosaic and the exotic look of it.

Anne emailed us to say that the spam filter Roger had reset for her was working wonderfully. It is nice to know that we earned last night’s delicious dinner! I got a thank-you email off to her. I did a little research on the internet and also sent her a link to a website with instructions for how to force a Christmas cactus to bloom.
For lunch, I made broccoli cheese soup using the broccoli I bought last week and the Colombian spices from the north African shop and the cheese we bought this morning. It was quite delicious and there is enough for about four more lunches for me. Roger does not indulge in broccoli soup.

As is becoming his habit, Roger played chess in the afternoon, leaving me to the computer. I spent the afternoon trying to catch up on my blog details.

No comments:

 
http://frenchlving.blogspot.com/