Friday, February 4, 2011

Sparse posts

Thursday January 13, 2011 Day 197

Sorry, nothing today! I am sure I held Brennan all day!
 
Friday January 14, 2011 Day 198

Susan and Randall came this evening to see Brennan and to celebrate Roger’s 60th birthday a few weeks early. She brought a cake she made and iced, then placed Hot Tamale candies on the top in the form of a formula which totaled 60. Cute. And delicious! We gave them a card and a balloon in celebration of their 40th anniversary tomorrow.

Saturday January 15, 2011 Day 199


We met Roger’s cousin, John Patrick, at Jason’s Deli along with Susan and Randall and had a lovely visit all around. It was good to see Susan and Randall again before our departure. It was also good to see John - we probably saw him last at Alan and Isa’s wedding more than a year ago.



Sunday January 16, 2011 Day 200
No notes - sorry!

Monday January 17, 2011 Day 201
Again no notes. I feel as if I am a failure as a blogger!!! :-(

Tuesday January 18, 2011 Day 202

Brennan had another weigh-in at the doctor’s office. He gained 13 ounces in one week, and the parents were thrilled. While they were gone, I cleaned out much of the refrigerator, then Roger and I took Bruno for a walk around the nieghborhood.

Wednesday January 19, 2011 Day 203

This morning Roger and I ran out to Sam’s and to Wal-Mart for some final items. I had spent the last couple of days looking for my Sam’s card and the Discover card, which I keep together. I had them shortly after our arrival in Dallas, but was unable to locate them for a trip to Sam’s, so we gave up and went without them. I knew I could get a pass at customer service which would let me in for the day.

After a lunch of tacos, Shelli, Roger and I packed up Brennan in the car and drove to Ann’s in Ft. Worth. We had a good visit with her - her health is not particularly good, but she did seem to enjoy holding Brennan. She fed us ice cream with chocolate sauce or Dr Pepper Cherry sauce - interesting! From Anne’s, we drove to Mary Ellen’s house for family game night again, with Christa, Sarah, Aaron, Paul, Roger, Shelli, Brennan and me. Mary Ellen had fixed soup and hot bread for a hearty meal, then we settled in to playing cards and passing Brennan around. We left just before 10:00 for the 40-minute drive back to Shelli’s house.

No comments:

 
http://frenchlving.blogspot.com/