Monday, January 25, 2016

Winding down our trip

Thursday June 23, 2011                                               Day 358
It saddens me not to hear the baby birds cheeping. As I have contemplated the matter more, I am inclined to think that the nest was probably raided by a predator – I really find it quite unlikely that all five babies fell from their nest.

We will depart from France a week from today, so we are beginning to move into the final stages of leaving.

I sent Peggy an email telling her that I hoped to see her one more time before we leave, as I have a few things I need to give her, including a spider plant and a painting I did of a pot of flowers in her garden in November. I do not seem to have saved a photo of this painting. Pity - it was a lovely painting.


I worked some more on a painting – parts of it are coming along okay, but other parts do not please me at all. Sigh.

No comments:

 
http://frenchlving.blogspot.com/