Monday, January 25, 2016

Final blog entry - 5 years later

Thus ends our fabulous adventure to France and beyond. It was a wonderful year.

I failed to finish the final entries to this blog contemporaneously. It was my habit to make notes and enter some photo numbers so I could coordinate pictures and blog, then I would sit down a couple of times a week and make the entries. For whatever reason, I did not get that last step done until January of 2016. So the entries from June 3 until the end were entered in that same year.

Roger pointed out that our trip was bracketed by the deaths of our parents - his mother in May, 2010, just over a month before we left, and of course my father, whose death prompted a termination to our trip slightly earlier than expected.

Thank you to any followers who are still out there. I hope all of you enjoyed reading my version of our European explorations.

No comments:

 
http://frenchlving.blogspot.com/