Monday, January 25, 2016

Happy Birthday!

Wednesday June 22, 2011                                               Day 357
Happy birthday to me!
We went strolling this afternoon, and we passed the Sac a Malice shop, which is a play on sac a main (handbag). We paused while I admired a purse, and Roger declared that he would buy it for me since it was my birthday.

In the evening we returned to La Symphony, where we ate when Jane, Mary Ellen and Aaron visited us. The food was not quite as good this time, or maybe it’s just me. This is the only repeat restaurant visit we have had for our entire stay in Europe – for the most part, we feel that there are so many good restaurants out there waiting for us that we do not want to eat at the same establishment twice.

No comments:

 
http://frenchlving.blogspot.com/