Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bloggus interruptus

Wednesday January 12, 2011 Day 196

Roger and I returned to the doctor for my follow-up. He said there was no cartilage damage which needed repair, but the MRI showed substantial arthritis in the knee. He suggested that I might benefit from a particular shot at some point, depending up upon what happens in the future. For now he suggested that I do the exercises, take the glucosamine and restrict my exercise to walking, which he said is fine. He did suggest relatively flat areas, so no more Peyrou. Of course, there are still the three flights up to our apartment.

In the meantime, Brennan went for his check-up and passed with flying colors.

This evening Roger and I went to Mary Ellen’s for family game night. After much discussion, I let Aaron load OpenOffice on my computer while we were there. I did not try to open anything at the time. Later, when I tried to open my blog in OpenOffice, it did not open correctly, giving me just a blank page. I carefully closed the application, telling it not to save any changes made, but later, when I tried to open my blog in Works, it would not open! AAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! As a result, I do not have a few days of posts. I have been able to recreate a few incidents in some of the days, but that is all.
Game night at the Stantons - Waiting to start playing card and domino games 

No comments:

 
http://frenchlving.blogspot.com/