Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Black neighborhood cat

Sunday May 22, 2011                                            Day 326
Our guests left this morning on the 10:30 train to Nice. We walked them to the station and saw them onto the train, then returned to the apartment for a real do-nothing day. After eight days of travel and four days of guests, we were exhausted.

In the evening, I looked out our bedroom window before shutting the curtains. The room overlooks a roof onto which I sometimes climb to hang out laundry. There was a black cat looking into the window, but he shied away when I approached the window. I opened it to look out, and he was crouched on the roof, waiting to make a dash to safety if I came after him. I did not, but simply closed the curtains for the night.

No comments:

 
http://frenchlving.blogspot.com/