Thursday, June 17, 2010

Our last week in Louisiana

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pam and Ronald gave a wonderful dinner party for us Sunday evening. She made some absolutely delicious etouffĂ©, they grilled luscious steaks outdoors, and we ended the meal with a fabulous cheesecake. AHHHHH!!!! The Moiseseses were there, along with Pam’s brother, Gabe, and his wife, Marie. Delightful time, outstanding food, great company. Pam is so sweet.

Roger asked me this morning if what we are doing constitutes a midlife crisis. He was reading a piece on the internet today about not letting a midlife crisis blow one’s retirement nest egg. Hmmmm . . . .

I started an entry yesterday but I think it got wiped out. I opened a Flickr page for photos, and this is where I plan to post pictures from our trek. It is located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/11200925@N07/, or if you can’t find it like that, search Flickr for my user name, cspatrick.

2 comments:

shelli said...

Wouldn't a mid-life crisis constitute actions "on a whim?" You guys have been planning this for *years*! I don't think this constitutes mid-life crisis. This is you living out your retirement dream!

shelli said...

Take pictures of the empty house!

 
http://frenchlving.blogspot.com/