Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Sunday May 8, 2011                                Day 312

Happy Mother’s Day to all you mothers out there! We celebrated by going for a walk around the historic city center, then buying artisanal ice cream in the middle of the afternoon. I had a delightful flavor called cactus lime and Roger got salted caramel. 

Alicia called this afternoon, and while I was on the phone with her, I got a call-waiting beep which I am sure was either Shelli or Eric. I ignored it - in all our eight months at this apartment, we have never gotten two calls at one time until today. As a result of my ignoring the call, I did not get to speak to Shelli for Mother’s Day, because she did not call back.

Later we went out to a creperie for dinner, where we had savory crepes for our meal and sweet crepes for dessert. Delicious!

No comments:

 
http://frenchlving.blogspot.com/