Sunday, September 5, 2010

3-9-2010


3-9-2010
Originally uploaded by cspatrick
Today I bought a paper hat! It appears that a strip of colored paper has been very tightly twisted to form a coarse thread. Hundreds of these threads have then been woven into the shape of a hat, with the warp being done uniformly in brown and the weft containing various colors of thread. Really nifty! I don’t think I can afford to get it wet!! This is what happens when Roger lets me out alone! I did come back with ice cream for him. I went out to mail a couple of things for work, and he didn’t want to go with me. So after I went to the post office, I wandered around and found a market (trust me to find a market!). I was going to drop into a shop as well, but when I found the ice cream, I was forced to go straight back to the apartment.

No comments:

 
http://frenchlving.blogspot.com/